Digital Art Blog - Photoshop Tutorials
by Fatima Suljagic (Art Studio Maja, Melbourne)
Creating the Digital Art - Easter Love!
PHOTOSHOP TUTORIALS - DIGITAL ART BY FATIMA SULJAGIC
Graphic art is very popular in this modern era of digital technologies. I personally love art in any form and I give great attention to it, which you can see form my posts via social media and posts to Art Studio Maja's website. Today on this Easter weekend (2016), I like to share with you my latest digital art production "Easter Love" ! In this blog I will show you how I did this amazing digital art and provide you with some tips on how to use photoshop at more practical and advanced level. This digital art will be available soon as a royalty free image or fine art prints - Easter greeting cards.
EASTER LOVE THE DIGITAL ART PRODUCTION
As you can see from the picture below, first I captured the image, then I created a heart brush and stamped the brush over the eggs. To create the art in photoshop CS6 follow these steps:
- First create the heart from the custom shape tools
- Select the heart shape and from the edit menu select define brush preset and create the heart brush
- Take an amazing Easter photo of eggs and stamp the newly created brush over it.
- Use different colours and brush transparency for more interesting digital art
Photoshop tutorials useful tips
1) Always create an extra layer before you start colouring and drawing. Then you can cut some shapes out and rotate them in the different direction. You can also apply filters to achieve different effects.
2) Apply different transparency as that gives art an extra dimension. You don't have to change the transparency of the brush for more solid colours, simply apply brush multiple times, on the same spot.
3) Change the shape of the heart - this gives custom dimension to your art work. Just select the work path of your shape and transform it to the unique shape. You can make many different unique shapes, which will make your art very interesting.
EASTER LOVE - DIGITAL ART BY FATIMA SULJAGIC (ART STUDIO MAJA, MELBOURNE)
For Art Studio Maja's Photoshop Tutorials
DIGITAL ART PRODUCTION - PHOTOSHOP TUTORIALS
Here I added extra layer and used red and yellow colours to make vertical strips, then I applied motion blur at 90 degrees. I also added title. I selected this art to be used as a banner for this blog. I hope you all going to have great Easter Holidays. Happy Easter and happy designing! God Bless!
FATIMA SULJAGIC MOST POPULAR BLOGS
Cancer Research Blog: in this blog you can learn about Fatima's inspiration to solve the cancer problem
Product Photography Blog: In this blog Fatima is giving valuable tips on how perfect the product photography
Photography Blog: In this blog Fatima attempts to answer the question "How hard is to be professional photographer?"
visit our PHOTOSHOP TUTORIALS SITe here!
To learn more about Fatima's (Art Studio Maja's) Digital Art and Photography
Please, follow the picture links below!